Entry Level Mechanical Engineer
- Evaluate mechanical designs for energy performance or environmental impact
- Review system submittal to specify system components or direct modification of products to ensure conformance with engineering design, performance specifications, or environmental regulations
- Develop checklist for Pre-Functional and Functional Performance Testing of building energy systems
- Provide LEED documentation on LEED Online
- Develop energy models using Equest, TRANE TRACE etc.
- Perform Energy analysis using Microsoft Excel
- Should be proficient in energy modeling software (like TRANE TRACE, Equest etc.).
- Should have fundamental knowledge of building mechanical system (HVAC system)
- Should have understanding of LEED Online documentation
- Should be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Should be proficient in report writing
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Preferred Qualification: Master’s in Mechanical Engineering, EIT certification, LEED GA Certification
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org